B.Com / CA / SMSFA Specialist Advisor
Senior Manager – Superannuation Advisory
SMSF Accounting & administration
Legislative compliance & advice
Retirement income streams
Contribution & gearing strategies
Alison specialises in all aspects of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs). Her expertise includes taxation and administration of SMSFs, retirement planning, contribution strategies, limited recourse borrowing arrangements and reviewing investment structures to ensure legislative compliance.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy & Finance) (University of Newcastle)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
Alison joined Vincents in 2010 as a member of the Superannuation Consulting team and became appointed as manager of the team in 2012. She has over ten years experience specialising in superannuation at accountancy firms in both the NSW Hunter Valley and Brisbane, placing her well to advise in all areas of superannuation compliance.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- SMSF Association – Member
Articles by Alison