B.Bus / CA
Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
With over 20 years experience in the field of forensic accounting, Jonathan is considered a pioneer in this area. He works on a diverse range of matters involving insurance litigation, commercial litigation, fraud investigations, due diligence reviews and solvency reports.
Jonathan is regularly called upon to provide expert witness testimony in the District and Supreme Courts of Queensland, the Supreme Court of NSW and the Federal Court of Australia.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor Business (Accountancy) (Queensland University of Technology)
Jonathan founded Vincents’ Forensic Accounting business unit at Vincents in 1991. He acted as the firm’s managing director 2009-2011, leading the firm through a substantial merger and relocation. Jonathan handed over the MD reins to colleague David Rose in July 2011 to re-focus his energies on his clients. Jonathan joined the Insolvency & Reconstruction team as a Director in 2012.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Associate
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Fellow
- CA ANZ, Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group (FASIG) – Subscriber
Publications & Presentations
Over the last 20 years Jonathan has published and presented many papers on a variety of forensic accounting issues in Australia.