B. Com / CA
Senior Manager – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Part X Personal Insolvency Agreements
Louisa has extensive corporate and personal insolvency experience in a range of industries including: services (including recruitment, professional services, real estate agencies, medical professions), building and construction (including property development, formwork, excavation, steel fabrication), textiles, retail, transport, pubs & hotels, amusement hire, industrial chemistry & many more.
She has a holistic and practical approach to solving complex problems in a diverse range of businesses, and is well respected for her commercial, proactive and results-focussed approach.
- Registered Liquidator
- Official Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Insolvency Education Program (ARITA, previously IPAA), with Distinction
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (University of New South Wales)
Louisa Sijabat is an insolvency practitioner with over 10 years’ professional services experience and over 5 years’ commercial experience. After working in a Big 4 and other accounting firms, Louisa commenced with Vincents in 2014.
Past Engagements: In the News
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Member
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
Articles by Louisa