B.Com / FCA
Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Voluntary administrations/deeds of company arrangements
Part X debt agreements
Nick has been actively involved in more than 4000 voluntary administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies covering a diverse range of businesses and industries. His proactive approach to his work results in an ability to effectively manage risk and deliver quality results in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy) (University of Queensland)
- Official Liquidator
- Registered Liquidator
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
Nick Combis is an expert insolvency practitioner with over 25 years experience, specialising in both corporate and personal insolvencies from the time he completed his tertiary studies. After working in other specialist insolvency firms, Nick was appointed Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction, at Vincents in July 2001.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Fellow
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Member
- AFSA?ARITA Bankruptcy Subcommittee – Member
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA ANZ) – Practice Reviewer for Quality Reviewer Program