Director – Forensic Services
Fraud Risk Management
Stephen works in the area of forensic investigations, having been engaged on a wide variety of investigation, detection and fraud prevention assignments throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
He specialises in anti-bribery & corruption compliance, corporate & government fraud investigations, forensic due diligence, remedial fraud risk management, whistleblower/informant handling, along with the delivery of forensic training.
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Licenced Private Investigator
- Advanced Diplomas in Government; Investigation & Fraud Control
- Post Graduate Management Certificate
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
Stephen commenced his forensic career in the London Metropolitan Police. Subsequently he led fraud and security functions for UK and Australian telecommunication companies, more recently spending nine years in professional services managing forensic service practices in Australia and Indonesia.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) – Affiliate Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI)
Publications & Presentations
Stephen has presented professional papers and provided training on a wide variety of fraud and forensic topics. His audience has included; Corporates and State Government departments, including Queensland Police Service and Crime and Corruption Commission (Qld).
He has lectured at Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University also delivering presentations to numerous commercial fraud and corruption conferences.
Articles by Stephen