Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Financial consulting engagements
Tony has built a strong insolvency and investigation practice based in our Canberra office, focussing on value preservation and protection strategies, asset management and realisation as well as stakeholder management in a range of complex bankruptcies, voluntary administrations, liquidations and receiverships, including major trading engagements across a range of industries.
Tony has significant experience in applying his analytical skills to the identification of the warning signs of business failure, the analysis of alternative strategies available to struggling enterprises and the development of strategies to minimise value loss and protect asset integrity.
- Registered Liquidator
- Official Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Economics (ANU)
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (UNE)
- Diploma in Government (Fraud Control) Investigation
Tony is a Registered and Official liquidator, Chartered Accountant and a professional member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association. Tony has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry – his particular specialist skills being in the areas of insolvency, financial investigation and financial analysis. Tony has been in insolvency practice in Canberra for over 12 years and joined our Canberra office in 2014.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association – Professional Member
- INSOL International
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Associate Member
Articles by Tony