Our Insolvency & Reconstruction experts specialise in all aspects of corporate insolvency processes. Our depth of experience means that we are able to help you in a variety of ways, providing cost-effective support, realistic advice and timely outcomes.
We work closely with all stakeholders and advisors, including company directors, management and other key staff, lawyers, financiers and creditors to provide a fully integrated approach to addressing your particular issue – our focus being on value preservation wherever possible.
We can help you deal with a wide range of corporate insolvency arrangements including:
- Creditors voluntary liquidation
- Voluntary administration
- Deeds of company arrangement
- Court liquidations and consents to act in creditor-driven matters.
- Provisional liquidation
As a business owner or company director, there is a range of concerns you will need to consider when facing insolvency:
- Is business turnaround possible? If so, how?
- How are look after my staff?
- What do I do about staff entitlements?
- How do I/can I mitigate risks of exposure to claims from a Liquidator?
- What do I do about statutory obligations – like the ATO?
- I can’t keep up with paying creditors on time. What can I do?
- How will any decision I make impact on me personally?
- Is a fresh start possible? How can I relieve the pressure?
Our dedicated insolvency staff with over 200 years’ combined experience can help you meet this challenge.