New Entity Structuring
Helping you protect
your assets and
A new business structure should help you achieve your short and long term business and investment goals while being flexible enough to deal with our ever changing and complex tax laws. There’s a lot to consider – and Vincents tax advisory team is here to help.
- We will work with you to understand your goals and provide you with a tailored business structure so you are ‘good to go’;
- Your assets can be protected; and
- Your risk can be minimised.
How will we deliver on our promise?
- We will work with you to understand your needs and objectives for the type of business that you envisage;
- These needs and objectives will then be considered against legal obligations and methods of operation; and
- We will provide you with recommendations and assist you to create a structure that balances your business, family and professional needs while also protecting your assets.
What will you walk away with?
You will walk away with the most appropriate entity to suit your business needs all set up and good to go, with the following requirements met:
- Entity documents [may need to work with your legal advisers];
- Taxation registrations including tax file number, GST registration, employer registrations
- Business name registrations
- Payroll tax registration (if over threshold amount); and
- Structure summary of your new business structure.
If you would like to have a discussion with us in relation to new business structuring, please don’t hesitate to contact us.