Business Transaction Support
Delivering the best
outcome from a sale & advice
tailored to your circumstances
If you run a successful business, at some point there is a good chance you will get a call asking ‘is your business for sale?’
The most common reasons for selling include:
- To make money
- Acquisition (being bought by another firm or competitor)
- Handover to family members
Regardless of the reason for selling, there is much more to this process than meets the eye. Expert knowledge is required to undertake the sale journey from start to finish – and Vincents is here to help.
We will assist you with selling your business to achieve the best outcome for you and your family.
How will we deliver on our promise?
- We will meet with you to understand what you would like to achieve from your business sale;
- We will gather information from you;
- We will investigate and analyse (site visit and/or further interview with you as required); and provide you with options;
- We will agree on what services you need; and
- We will make it happen.
What will you walk away with?
You will walk away with a step by step plan for your business sale, as well as a summary of advice prepared by our specialists.
If you would like to have a discussion with us in relation to business sale, please don’t hesitate to contact your Vincents accountant with whom you normally have dealings.