Ensuring your SMSF
structure is fit for purpose
to achieve your desired outcomes
Vincents’ Superannuation Advisory group have the skills and experience to support clients in managing their Self-Managed Super Funds in each of the accumulation, retirement and estate planning phases.
Our experts have extensive experience in all areas of superannuation, working with trustees, employers and members. We can help you make the right choices to grow your super and secure your financial future.
Our dedicated team can provide direct access to high quality practical advice across all relevant superannuation areas including all aspects of your retirement and estate planning needs. Our expertise enables us to help you achieve your goals while ensuring the best after tax outcome available.
The opportunity presented by Self-Managed Super Funds to encompass a greater level of freedom to control the direction, investment profile, fund services and overall financial flexibility is attractive to many of Vincents’ clients.
As Australia’s superannuation marketplace matures, so too does the level of complexity placed upon it by evolving government regulation. In turn, the level of sophistication required by individuals opting to administer a self-managed super fund is ever-increasing.
Vincents can help you meet this challenge. Explore our services below to find out exactly what we can do for you.
- Establishing self-managed funds (SMSFs)
- Establishing Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Structuring advice using self managed super funds
- Legislative compliance requirements
- SMSF compliance reviews & advice
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Preparing annual return for lodgement
- Maintaining accounting & investment records
- 24/7 online access to your SMSF transactions
- Managing quarterly taxation obligations (where required)
- Structuring advice fit for compliance purposes
- Pension strategies
- Assisting trustees undertake transactions when required
- Taxation of pension and lump sum benefits
- Taxation of funds, before and after retirement
- Different styles of pensions
- Incorporating superannuation into estate plans
- Valuation of superannuation benefits upon matrimonial separation
- Advice on proposed investment transactions to ensure legislative compliance
- Expert opinion analysis & reports