Associate Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Part X Debt Agreements
Alister has worked on numerous corporate and personal insolvency matters in a range of industries including but not limited to, retail and hospitality, property development and construction, manufacturing, financial services, printing, transportation and logistics and information technology.
Alister has managed a wide range of appointments including Voluntary Administrations, Deeds of Company Arrangement, Creditors’ Trusts, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Members Voluntary Liquidations, Court Appointed Liquidations, Receiverships and Bankruptcies.
- Insolvency Education Program (ARITA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) with Distinction (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Bachelor of Computing (Mobile Computing) with Distinction (University of Technology, Sydney)
Alister has over 11 years insolvency experience and 2 years of other accounting experience. After commencing his career in insolvency working in a boutique firm, Alister joined Vincents in 2018 as a senior manager and was appointed as associate director in 2019.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- ARITA NSW Young Professionals Committee – Member