Director – Forensic Services
Family and Estate Matters
Anita has over 30 years experience in the accounting industry, specialising in insolvency, business reconstruction, forensic accounting and business valuations for the last 15 years. She has prepared business valuations for use in the buying and selling of business, including the financing of them and for litigation purposes.
Anita has prepared and submitted forensic accounting reports (including business valuations) as expert evidence in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal, Magistrates Court of Queensland, District Court of Queensland, Supreme Court of Queensland, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory, Federal Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court of Australia and the Family Court of Australia.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (University of Southern Queensland)
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Studies (Accounting) (Monash University)
Anita joined the Vincents Sunshine Coast office as an Director in 2019. Prior to this, she worked for Ramsay Smart (Noosa Heads) where she gained extensive experience in providing general accounting, audit and taxation services to a wide range of clients before moving to Worrells Sunshine Coast where she specialised in insolvency, business reconstruction and forensic accounting. Her background in tax, audit and insolvency provides the skills and experience to deliver advanced forensic accounting services.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- CPA Australia – Fellow
- Family Law Practitioners Association (FLPA) – Member
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Member
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Professional member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Associate member
- Commissioner of Declarations