B.Bus, B.IT CA
Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Part X Debt Agreements
Ashley has a diverse range of experience which includes corporate accounting, information technology, corporate reconstruction and insolvency and investment scheme wind-ups. She has a holistic approach to solving complex problems in a diverse range of businesses and is well respected for her attention to detail.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
Ashley is an insolvency practitioner with over 15 years’ insolvency experience, specialising in both corporate and personal insolvencies. After working in other specialist insolvency and mid-tier accounting firms, Ashley commenced with Vincents in January 2012 and made Director in 2017.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Member