Director – Business Advisory
Business Transaction Support
Business Performance Reporting
Estate Administration Tax
New Entity Structuring
The family business advisory services Bill specialises in include:
- Family and Business Governance
- Succession planning – equity and management
- Parallel planning of family and business
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
Bill also has extensive experience in :
- Tax, accounting and related advisory consulting
- Business & strategic planning
- Finance applications and dealing with banks and financiers
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business Valuations
- Bachelor of Business
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant
- Accredited Family Business Adviser
Bill has over 30 years’ experience providing tax, accounting, business advisory services across a range of industries including agriculture, property and construction, mining services, transport and motor dealerships.
Bill has assisted in creating many and sits on a number of Advisory Boards of prominent private and family-owned businesses.
Bill is actively involved with Family Business Australia (FBA) which has included presenting at numerous FBA conferences as well as developing and writing thought leadership for the family business and family office sector.