Senior Financial Advisor – Vincents lifeVantage
Financial Strategies and Advice
Insurance and Personal Injury Matters
Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) Advice
Brad has spent the past 15 years working with people who suffer serious and/or catastrophic health events. He has developed a deep and thorough understanding of the issues faced and the importance of receiving quality advice in the management of compensation funds they receive.
Brad’s expertise incorporates tax, Centrelink and investment strategies to maximise the value of compensation funds to assist in improving the quality of life for his clients.
- Bachelor of Mathematics University of Wollongong
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Deakin University/Financial Planning Association of Australia)
- Cavendish and ICSF Specialist SMSF Course, 2015
- Certified Financial Planner
Brad has 15 years’ experience in providing financial advice to clients who suffer serious and/or catastrophic health events. Brad joined Vincents as a senior financial advisor in 2018. Prior to working at Vincents, Brad worked at both IPAC and AMP.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- ALA Disability Insurance Special Interest Group