Senior Financial Advisor – Financial Advisory
Financial Strategies and Advice
Investment Research and Advice
David has spent the last 18 years’ providing objective-based financial advice that is driven by client needs. His plans are long term and focussed on increasing family wealth.
David believes in his clients. He understands what’s important to them and their families, develops long term plans for a wealthier and more fulfilled life, and responds to changes to make sure that the vision for the future comes to pass.
- Corporate Financial Analysis and Decision-Making (University of Melbourne & BNY Mellon)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Kaplan)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) (Kaplan/Deakin)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor
David has 18 years’ experience in the Financial Advisory profession, joining Vincents as a Senior Financial Advisor in 2019. Prior to Vincents, David worked at BT Advice & Private Wealth since 2012.
David has also lived and worked in Melbourne, specialising in advice to professional services, executives and senior managers.
- Association of Financial Advisors – Practitioner Member
- Banking + Finance Oath (Ethics) – Signatory
- SMSF Association – Specialist Member (Self-Managed Super Fund Association)
- XY+ Adviser – Foundation Member