Director – Assurance & Risk Advisory
Internal audit & risk
Information technology & security reviews
Assurance & governance
Portfolio, programme and project management
Procurement & probity
Planning, risk and issue management
System development and project management processes
Keith is a Director with Vincents and has over 20 years' experience in the areas of internal audit, risk management, program management, program assurance, probity assurance, regulatory compliance, information technology auditing, information security and business management & transformation practices. Keith has supported ACT, State and Commonwealth government clients as well as clients in the non-government sectors.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Certified Practising Accountant (ASCPA)
- Certified Government Audit Professional, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Certified Information Systems Auditor certification (ISACA)
Prior to joining Vincents, Keith has worked for the Australian National Audit Office, Australian Taxation Office, Deloitte and Oakton.
Throughout his career Keith has consistently delivered high quality outcomes across:
- regulatory compliance for both business and information technology / information security functions;
- assessing effectiveness of business continuity and disaster recovery processes;
- providing risk and programme assurance over large business transformations;
- assessment of critical controls across a range of software systems; and
- provision of probity advice for large Commonwealth procurements.
Keith has an excellent reputation for providing genuine client support and delivering high quality solutions and advice that is fit-for-purpose across a range of disciplines, and he is highly motivated and driven to achieve outstanding results for organisations, their staff, customers and stakeholders.
- Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants (ASCPA)
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors