B.Bus / DFP
Director – Financial Advisory
Mark's range of financial advice to both individual and corporate clients includes listed stocks, managed funds, direct investments, superannuation and retirement planning, effective investment structures, asset protection, risk management, estate planning, cash flow and debt management, and financial services licensing for capital raisings.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (University of Southern Queensland)
- Diploma in Financial Planning (Deakin University/Financial Planning Association of Australia)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor TM – SPAA (SMSF Professional Association of Australia)
- Level 1 – Derivatives Accredited
- Responsible Executive ASX
Mark has been in the Accounting and Financial Advisory Profession for over 15 years.
Initially working as an accountant his exposure bought a strong understanding of cashflow and debt management, entity and investment structuring, asset protection, estate planning and tax planning.
Moving into the profession of financial advising, Mark became a licensed financial advisor and Authorised Representative in 2000.
Since 2001 he has been a member of the financial advisory division of Pitcher Partners and now with Vincents Financial Advisory. In 2004 he became an authorised representative of Morgans Financial Limited. Mark’s time is involved in the exclusive provision of financial advisory services.
The principal assignments Mark undertakes are financial advisory related primarily to private clients. His advice includes the areas of investments analysis and recommendations, superannuation, retirement planning, estate planning, wealth creation, wealth protection and on other related financial strategies.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) – Affiliate
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia – Senior Associate
- Queensland Collaborative Law Association – Associate
- SPAA (Self-Managed Super Fund Professional' Association of Australia) – Member