Director – Assurance & Risk Advisory
Director – Business Advisory
Financial Audit and Assurance
Compliance and Corporate Secretarial Services
Private Client Solutions
Phillip has extensive experience providing audit services to not-for-profit and for-profit organisations alike. His extensive experience and expertise means he can tailor a business's or organisation's audit requirements, on any scale.
Phillip is also a registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Specialist with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, and a registered SMSF auditor by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (Charles Sturt University)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (UNSW)
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist (CAANZ)
- Registered Company Auditor (ASIC)
- Registered Auditor (Registered Organisations Commission – ROC)
- Registered Secure Local Jobs Code (SLJC) Auditor with ACT Government
Phillip was a Partner and Director at MCS Accounting and joined Vincents in 2018 as part of a firm merger. Phillip has 29 years experience in the accounting industry, working with a diverse group of clientele.
- CPA Australia – Member
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Associate Member