B.Com / CA
Director – Business Advisory
Tax consulting & compliance
Ross specialises in advising a range of clients from areas including health, legal, building and construction, property, information technology, manufacturing, wholesale and retail trading and service industries. This regularly involves assisting with the business owner's personal affairs as well as business operations. His expertise includes business, corporate transactions, tax consulting and compliance and superannuation.
Ross' significant expertise in the area of property and building and construction has seen him head up our specialist Property Industry Group. He also specialises in due diligence assignments on purchases and acquisitions for his property and construction clients.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Taxation Institute of Australia – Fellow
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
Ross joined Pitcher Partners Brisbane in 1997 and became a partner in 2001. He joined Vincents in 2008 as part of a merger with Pitcher Partners Brisbane. Ross has over 25 years experience, working in the taxation and business areas of a range of Chartered Accounting firms.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Associate
- Property Council of Australia – Associate Member
- Young Injured Soldiers Project – Financial Officer
Publications & Presentations
- Ross is a regular presenter of topics of interest to the property and building and construction industry sectors. He is responsible for our regular property seminar that has been a feature since 2004.