Superannuation & Retirement Planning
for a great life
Given the role your super can play in your retirement – a time when we all dream of relaxing and enjoying life – appropriate planning is critical to help you secure your financial independence. Whatever life stage you are at (starting out, settling down, planning for retirement or enjoying retirement), your current super balance, your retirement plans and your expected financial commitments upon retirement all need consideration. Whether it’s choosing a public offer fund or setting up and managing your own self managed super fund (SMSF), you need a road map paved for you by experts that are specifically dedicated to this field. You need to be able to rely on objective and appropriate advice to help you to achieve your financial retirement dreams.
We will work with you to get the most out of your retirement lifestyle, taking into account:
- Pension cashflow management;
- Lump sum payments;
- Transitioning to retirement;
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs);
- Public offer superannuation funds;
- Funds selection and rollovers; and
- Superannuation investment options.
How will we deliver on our promise?
- Understand and identify your unique needs and objectives;
- Assess and provide you with a range of tailored options;
- Discuss these options with you to give you greater clarity;
- Provide recommendations, empower and support you in the decision making process; and
- Check in to ensure your plan is working for you.
What will you walk away with?
You will walk away with a personalised written plan which will guide your through your retirement journey.
If you would like to find out more about our superannuation & retirement planning options, please don’t hesitate to contact us.