Working within our Forensic Accounting business unit, Vincents’ commercial disputes specialists are expert at providing our clients with comprehensive support for commercial matters including assessment of damages, professional negligence actions and alternative dispute resolution.
Our Forensic Accounting team is one of Australia’s largest and longest established. A wealth of experience and diverse skill-sets ensures we deliver the insight and precision your matters and issues demand.
No two commercial disputes are ever really the same – they are a diverse and complicated area of practice. So it is not uncommon to experience difficulties with the similarly varied financial aspects of your commercial litigation matters.
You need someone who can explain the technical accounting and financial issues of a dispute as simply as possible. You need an expert who can support you in the litigation process in a range of ways including investigating, examining, analysing, quantifying, preparing for court and if necessary testifying.
Vincents can help you meet this challenge. Explore our services below to find out exactly what we can do for you.
- Loss or damage identification
- Financial analysis, formulation & claim quantification
- Reconstructing financial statements
- Assisting the Courts, Counsel & solicitors
- Presenting expert evidence
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Evidence of both the plaintiff & defendant
- Examining financial records
- Examining the conduct of accountants
- Quantifying loss
- Corporate governance & directors’ breach of duty
- Financial advice disputes
- Misrepresentation, breach of contract or warranty claims
- Trade practice & retail shop disputes
- Partnership & shareholders disputes
- Acquisition disputes
- Building & construction disputes
- Defamation actions (based on loss suffered)
- Infringement of intellectual property
- Financial disputes mediation & arbitration
- Commercial disputes arbitration
- Arbitration mediation
- Business valuations & quantifications of loss & interests
- Facilitating financial mediations
- Hosting facilities specifically designed for mediations