Helping you protect against,
respond to and rebuild quickly
from a cyber attack
In a fast-paced digital world where organisations and people connect seamlessly via computers and mobile devices, external threats and internal vulnerabilities are increasing the risk of cyber crime.
With attacks increasing in complexity and hackers in their sophistication, no longer can safeguarding be left to IT specialists. It is paramount that businesses work to improve their overall cyber security with strategic and operational practice so they are equipped to protect against, respond to and rebuild quickly from a cyber attack.
Vincents can help you meet this challenge.
Our cyber security team partners closely with our clients to assist them in creating strategies and frameworks to single out, mitigate and future proof against cyber risks. We take a holistic and hands-on approach to our engagements, taking into account regulatory difficulties, industry intricacies, operating model specifics and technical challenges.
With a diverse range of backgrounds including IT, operations, data privacy and forensic technology, our cyber security team is well placed to assist you with the following services:
- Maturity assessment against industry frameworks such as NIST, ISO/IEC 27001, ACSC essential eight and more
- Corporate policies, standards and procedures
- Business continuity
- Security transformation
- Advisory, governance & compliance
- IT security team augmentation
- Cyber security assessments
- Vulnerability assessments
- Breach response & containment
- Log analysis and review
- Computer forensics
- Phishing scenarios, posters, virtual or in-person training
- Customised for small or large groups