How can I provide feedback?
Feedback is really important to Vincents. We want to know whether we are hitting or missing the mark, so please let us know…
I need to discuss a specific accounting or business matter?
If you can’t find an answer to your question on our website or want to talk to us directly…
- Call us on 1300 VINCENTS – we can help you figure out who best to speak to if you are unsure. Vincents’ phones are attended Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (AEST).
- Contact us via phone or email at our offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide and Canberra. Vincents’ phones are attended Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (AEST).
- Contact a specific Vincents’ expert via the contact forms in our experts area
Go to our experts page where you can…
- Just browse the brief experts’ bios to find who you are looking for.
- Use the drop down filters ( business unit, location or specialty) to narrow down who you should speak to.
Find what you are looking for by typing key words into the search box located in the top right-hand corner of every page. It features a handy auto suggest function that comes up with options as you type, just like some web browsers now do.
If our website doesn’t look right to you, perhaps updating your browser could help. Vincents’ website is designed to be viewed in most of the major browsers listed below – although we recommend using Google Chrome.
- Internet Explorer
If this doesn’t help, perhaps you have an IT help desk who you could ask for advice – it could be a settings issue on your computer.
If you still can’t display our website properly, please let us know. See “I’ve found a problem on the website” below.
If you see a problem on our website (such as a broken link or a typo) we’d love you to tell us. Please email us so we can fix it ASAP.
As members of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), Vincents is a participant in a scheme that limits the liability of its members. Effectively, the Scheme identifies participating members as being responsible professionals, subject to supervision and control by their professional body and provides that those members will have adequate resources to meet claims made against them to a specified limit. Find out more about the Limited Liability scheme and what it means to you.
Yes, definitely. The content contained and accessed on this website (the “Site”) represents general materials intended as a guide only and does not represent advice on any particular matter. To enable fully informed decisions, we recommend you seek professional advice specific to your particular circumstances. Find out more about our disclaimer about our website’s information and the service delivery it provides. To make an appointment with a Vincents’ advisor, contact us at the office most convenient to you or contact an expert directly via ‘our expert’ profiles.