Working with you to help
you get clear of the tough times
and look towards the future
Our Insolvency & Reconstruction experts specialise in all aspects of personal insolvency arrangement – both formal and informal. We draw on firm-wide resources to ensure you get the right experts on the job for each and every situation..
Our solutions provide cost-effective support, realistic advice and timely outcomes. Our team works closely with all stakeholders and advisors, including lawyers, other accountants, financiers and creditors to provide a fully integrated approach to turning your personal finances around.
We can help you deal with a range of personal insolvency arrangements, including:
- Part X Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Bankruptcies – both voluntary & involuntary
- Statutory trusteeships and other court-based appointments
You’re questioning your personal financial position in the face of mounting debts and are asking yourself:
- How will it affect my finances personally?
- What impact will it have on my credit rating?
- Will I lose my house?
- Can I keep my car?
- Am I still able to travel?
- Will it affect my ability to be involved in a business again?
Making sure you get clear of the tough times is vital for your financial, physical and emotional health. It is also essential for the wellbeing of your family and other relationships.
Our integrated approach to personal insolvency means we take a holistic view of your needs and, where necessary, team up with a range of professionals to provide a complete solution.
Vincents can help you meet this challenge.