By Robert Wilson and Dan Hains
For scam awareness week we brought you one tip each day on how to protect your data from scammers. Below are 5 tips from our cyber security experts.
- Ensure you know where your data is saved and be careful with employees who are working from home.
- Be mindful and aware of the biggest threat to cyber security – phishing and ransomware.
- Utilise a password manager and have different passwords for different accounts.
- Consider what your assets are and know what you need to protect.
- Be prepared for a cyber-attack and don’t think it can’t or won’t happen to you.
An Important Message
While every effort has been made to provide valuable, useful information in this publication, this firm and any related suppliers or associated companies accept no responsibility or any form of liability from reliance upon or use of its contents. Any suggestions should be considered carefully within your own particular circumstances, as they are intended as general information only.