B.Bus / CPA / SPAA SMSF Specialist Advisor
Director – Superannuation Advisory
SMSF Accounting & administration
Legislative compliance & advice
Retirement income streams
Contribution & gearing strategies
Brett specialises in all aspects of superannuation compliance including retirement savings accounts, large retail superannuation funds and more specifically Self Managed Superannuation Funds. His expertise includes retirement planning, contribution strategies and reviewing investment structures to ensure legislative compliance.
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
Brett joined Vincents in 2009 as the manager of Superannuation Consulting and became appointed a director of the team in 2011. He has over eighteen years experience working in taxation and superannuation for several accounting firms, including one of Queensland’s largest superannuation consultancy firms, which well places him to advise in all areas of superannuation compliance.
- CPA Australia – Member
- SMSF Association – Member (Self-Managed Super Fund Association)
- SMSF Association, Queensland Chapter Committee – Deputy Chair
Publications & Presentations
Brett has several years experience in lecturing on the topic of superannuation for both FINSIA and Kaplan.
Articles by Brett