B.Com / CA EnCE BV
Director – Forensic Services
Daniel is a director of Vincents Forensic Technology, a division of Vincents Chartered Accountants. He works with our highly qualified computer forensics and e-discovery experts to deliver solutions in the field of electronic documents and digital evidence.
Daniel is also a Chartered Accountant and is able to use his experience in data acquisition, computer analysis, financial investigations and forensic accounting to provide expertise in financial, commercial litigation and valuation engagements.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- EnCase Certified Examiner
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist (ICAA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
Daniel joined Vincents in 2002 after gaining considerable experience in business analysis. He brings a wealth of international experience to both the Forensic Accounting and Forensic Technology business units, having worked with an internationally affiliated professional accounting firm and later in various commercial roles both here and overseas.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Associate
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist (CA ANZ)
- CA ANZ, Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group (FASIG) – Member
Publications & Presentations
Daniel is a regular presenter and has delivered numerous seminars and workshops over the past few years including the Malaysian Law Conference (Kuala Lumpur) and for the Queensland Law Society and College of Law. His financial crime training has been delivered to:
- Commonwealth Government’s Department of Employment and Workplace Relations
- Department of Family & Community Services & Indigenous Affairs
- Australian Federal Police
- Department of Immigration & Citizenship
- Queensland Office of Gaming Regulations
- Queensland Crime and Misconduct Commission