B.Com / FCA BV
Director – Forensic Services
Family & estate disputes
Valuations & investigations
Peter has almost 30 years of accounting and business analysis experience. Since joining Vincents in 2001 Peter has specialised in forensic accounting and litigation support, with a particular focus in the areas of family, commercial and estate litigation.
Peter’s central focus is the examination and valuation of both simple and complex businesses and structures. Peter also excels at clearly communicating his findings in both expert reports and in the delivery of expert evidence.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist (CA ANZ)
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance & Investments (Financial Services Institute of Australasia)
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Queensland
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
Peter joined Vincents in 2000 and was appointed Partner (now Director) in July 2003. Prior to this, he worked for 15 years in a variety of accounting firms where he practiced in all areas of accounting, business and taxation planning, performance of due diligence assignments, audit and financial planning.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Fellow
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) – Member
- Family Law Practitioners Association (FLPA) – Treasurer
- Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia – Member
Publications & Presentations
Peter is a regular presenter and has delivered many seminars and workshops over his career including Vincents Specialist Training, Queensland Law Society, College of Law (Sydney) and ACT Law Society.