Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Statutory Trustee Appointments
Henry is a Director in Vincents’ Insolvency & Reconstruction unit. He specialises in corporate recovery and insolvency, independent business reviews and external administrations. Henry is highly client focused and takes pride in building strong relationships with his clients. Henry’s industry experience has included: retail, building and construction, property development, transport, recruitment, agribusiness, plant hire, hospitality (pubs, hotels and restaurants) & many more.
- Registered Liquidator, Australian Securities & Investments Corporation
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Sociology
Henry joined Vincents as a Liquidator in 2019, and has over 20 years’ experience in insolvency and corporate advisory services, as well as 2 years experience as a Risk Manager with Australia’s Export Credit Agency (EFIC). He has worked in London, Sydney, and Brisbane. He joined our leadership team as a Director in 2020.
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA)