Vincents for Individuals
Vincents for SME
Vincents for Corporate
Vincents for Government
Vincents for NFP
Back to Insights

What records do I need to keep in relation to my tax return?


Related Topics

Want to know more?

If you’d like to find out more about what options are available to you, give us a call or flick us an email today – we want to help you through the period ahead as much as we possibly can!

Contact Us

Generally, you will need the following documents to prepare your personal tax return:

  • Payment summaries from employers, pensions, etc.
  • Bank statements for interest income.
  • Dividend statements for dividend income.
  • Buy and sell investment statements for CGT purposes.
  • Rental income and expenses including agent statements and property expenses.
  • Receipts for deductions you want to claim (e.g. work-related expenses, charitable donations, etc.).
  • Private health insurance policy statement.
  • Any other documents that record income and deductions.

The specifics may vary depending on your personal situation.

Sign up to get access to Vincents Insights