B.Bus, CA CTA
Associate Director – Forensic Services
Personal injury claims
Dependency / compensation to relatives claims
Income protection and superannuation claims
James is an Associate Director in Vincents Forensic Accounting unit. His primary area of expertise is the calculation of economic loss resulting from personal injury.
James has prepared expert opinion in the following jurisdictions for plaintiffs and defendants:
- Supreme Court (QLD, NSW, VIC & WA)
- District Courts (QLD, NSW, VIC & WA)
- Federal Court of Australia
- Dust Diseases Tribunal of NSW
James has prepared Overseas Assessments for persons who are residents of:
China, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United States of America.
Data Analysis Expertise
James is also an experienced software developer. His primary area of experience relates to both database design and cloud database services. James has, over the course of his career been involved in the development and design of various analytical software packages.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
James joined Vincents as an Accountant in 2011 and has over 10 years experience as an Accountant. James, in his spare time, assists as an exam marker for CA ANZ and contributes to the online ‘open source’ software development community.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Member
- The Tax Institute – Member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance – Member