B.Bus / FCA BV / F.Fin
Director – Forensic Services
Family & estate disputes
Valuations & investigations
Assessment of damages
John has over 23 years' business analysis and commercial experience that he relies upon in investigating financial matters and providing reports in relation to commercial and family disputes, business valuations, assessment of damages and professional negligence matters.
John previously held a business analyst role for an international finance company. He has worked in commerce and also operated his own forensic accounting firm before joining Vincents in July 2004.
John's experience has led him to develop an approach to consider the key quantification and investigative issues when analysing situations and preparing reports.
As a mediator, John is often called upon as a neutral party to provide advice in alternative resolution matters. He has also developed an interactive process to deliver his single expert valuation engagements that allows parties to 'buy-in' to the process and result as opposed to encouraging further conflict (CDR).
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist (CA ANZ)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Finance (FINSIA)
- Mediator (Australian National Mediation Standards)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
- Queensland State Council (CA ANZ)
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Fellow
- Queensland Collaborative Law – Treasurer
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Family Law Practitioners Association (FLPA) – Member
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) – Fellow
Publications & Presentations
John is a regular presenter and has delivered many seminars, workshops and training over his career with Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand, Queensland Law Society, Queensland Collaborative Law Inc. College of Law (Sydney) and the Vincents Education Events.