Associate Director – Superannuation Advisory
Superannuation & Retirement Planning
Alexandra specialises in all aspects of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs). Her expertise includes taxation and administration of SMSFs, retirement planning, contribution strategies, limited recourse borrowing arrangements and reviewing investment structures to ensure legislative compliance.
- Graduate Diploma Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy & Business Law) (James Cook University)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Capital Management Pty Ltd ABN 40 010 855 991, Licence No 236608
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Alexandra joined Vincents in 2016 as a senior accountant in Superannuation Advisory and was appointed as associate director of the team in 2022. She has over 10 years’ experience working in taxation and superannuation for a number of accounting firms in regional and metropolitan Queensland.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- SMSF Association – Member (Self-Managed Super Fund Association)