M.Bus / B.Fin.Admin / CA
Director – Taxation Advisory
Tax consulting & compliance
Craig brings to Vincents expertise in corporate transactions, tax consulting & compliance (corporate tax, corporate compliance, international tax, indirect tax, specialist tax advice), SME groups and individual tax matters. He provides advice in many areas of taxation, including business taxation, business acquisitions and disposals, corporate and business restructuring and taxation planning.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Master of Business (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Financial Administration (University of New England)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
Craig has over 25 years experience in providing taxation advice to individuals, small business, large private companies and public corporations across a diverse range of industries. Craig joined Pitcher Partners Brisbane in 1987 and became a partner of the firm in 1994. Craig joined Vincents in 2008 as part of a merger with Pitcher Partners Brisbane.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Associate
- Taxation Institute of Australia – Fellow
Publications & Presentations
Craig was previously a State Councillor of the Taxation Institute of Australia and has delivered tax related papers for the Taxation Institute, Institute of Chartered Accountants and Television Education Network. He has lectured in Taxation at post-graduate level for the Financial Services Institute of Australasia. Craig has also acted as a workshop leader for the 16th National Tax Intensive Retreat – Conquering CGT.