B.Bus / CA
Director – Business Advisory
Chains & franchises
David is a director in our Business Advisory unit and provides his clients with a range of expert services and advice – for many clients he is a business confidant.
He has a particular focus in the property development, retail and hospitality industries within large chains and franchise groups. David assists clients in these areas with the development and implementation of strategic plans, point of sale concepts and internet marketing solutions.
David’s commercial acumen enables him to deal with the range of issues SMEs face and explain difficult concepts in a straight forward manner. He has a specific interest in human psychology and anticipating outcomes and dealing with them before they become a reality.
In 2012 David was a finalist in the Australian Institute of Management Professional Manager of the Year Awards for Management Excellence.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Queensland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certified Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Kroll Ontrack E-Discovery Certification
- Certificate IV Workplace Health and Safety
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
David joined Vincents in 2001 via a merger with his existing accounting practice and has since built a strong team able to deliver a comprehensive range of accounting and tax consulting services. He served as Managing Director for 9 years from 2011-2020 whilst still remaining active with his clients.
With 20 years experience in accounting, including working in a top tier firm, David has held senior accounting positions in commerce including state administration manager at Thiess Environmental Services.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Associate
- Registered Tax Agent