Associate Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Statutory Trustee Appointments
Henry is an Associate Director in Vincents’ Insolvency & Reconstruction unit. He specialises in corporate recovery and insolvency, independent business reviews and external administrations. Henry is highly client focused and takes pride in building strong relationships with his clients.
- Registered Liquidator, Australian Securities & Investments Corporation
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Sociology
Henry joined Vincents as a Liquidator in 2019, and has over 20 years’ experience in insolvency and corporate advisory services, as well as 2 years experience as a Risk Manager with Australia’s Export Credit Agency (EFIC). He has worked in London, Sydney, and Brisbane.
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA)