B.Bus / CA
Director – Business Advisory
James has comprehensive experience in advising the pharmacy industry on performance issues as well as undertaking pharmacy business valuations. He is on the pharmacy valuation panels of most Australian banks.
As an expert in the pharmacy industry, James has presented for a number of key organisations and institutions including the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and Chemmart. James was also a guest lecturer at the School of Pharmacy at University of Queensland covering the financial aspects of pharmacy.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor Business (Accountancy) (Griffith University)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
James was appointed a Director in Vincents' Taxation & Business Solutions unit after previously being employed as a manager in the Pharmacy Services division at Johnston Rorke.
- Chartered Accountant Australia New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Associate
- Australian College of Pharmacy – Member