B.Fin Admin; CA; CTA; TEP; Dip Fin. Services
Director – Taxation Advisory
Private client solutions
Succession & estate planning
Family Law property settlement support
Commercial litigation support
ATO Objections & Private Rulings
A Director in Vincents' Taxation Advisory unit, Kim provides specialist tax advice principally in the areas of income tax, CGT and GST, as they apply to privately held family groups, and high net worth individuals.
Kim has a particular interest in helping clients deal with business restructures, family succession and estate planning and assisting clients and their legal advisers understand the taxation issues related to family law and dispute matters (expert reports).
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Taxation & Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Chartered Accountant (CA ANZ)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
- Bachelor of Financial Administration (University of New England)
Kim has over twenty years’ experience helping clients piece together the ever-changing and increasingly complex world of tax. Joining Vincents in 2009, she was promoted to Director in Taxation Advisory in 2012.
- Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Kim is currently the deputy chair of the Tax Institute Professional Development Committee (Qld) and has delivered tax related papers for the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Television Education Network and Legalwise. Kim acted as a workshop leader for the Tax Institute's 26th Noosa Tax Intensive in 2018.