B.Bus / FCA BV
Director – Forensic Services
Paul Vincent works on a comprehensive engagement profile across the area of forensic accounting in the commercial group. Paul’s expertise is in and commercial litigation disputes, financial crime, professional negligence and family law matters.
Paul is an active member of Chartered Accountant Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) (see Memberships) and was National Chairman (2000 – 2005) and Queensland Chairman (1999 – 2005) of the CAANZ's Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group (FASIG).
- Professional Year Program, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (Queensland Institute of Technology)
- Authorised Representative, Vincents Financial Advisory, ABN 40 010 855 991, AFS Licence No 236608
- Accredited Forensic Accountant Specialist (CAANZ)
Paul founded Vincents Chartered Accountants in 1989. He has an extensive background in litigation support and forensic accounting across his specialties. He has worked in various fields within accounting, including his early audit, taxation, insolvency and consulting career at KPMG (formerly Hungerfords).
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) – Fellow
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Graduate
- CAANZ, Professional Conduct Committee Member
- CAANZ, Business Valuation Specialisation Assessor
- Durack College – Advisory Board Member
- Autism CRC Ltd – Director
- Autism CRC Ltd Finance and Audit Committee – Chair
- Queensland University of Technology, Masters of Business – Guest Lecturer
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- CAANZ Forensic Accounting Specialisation Assessor
Publications & Presentations
Paul has published and presented many papers on a variety of forensic accounting issues both in Australia and overseas for legal bodies, universities and various professional organisations including ‘Assessment of Damages in Commercial Disputes’ workshops for NSW Law Society/NSW College of Law and Queensland Law Society Symposium Chartered Accountants Australia and new Zealand. He is also a guest lecturer at Queensland University of Technology’s Masters of Business.