Director – Financial Advisory
Strategic asset allocation
Kenneth is experienced in providing equities & fixed interest analysis, asset allocation and Portfolio management with a focus on enabling clients to help achieve their investment goals. His aim is to provide long-term wealth creation through objective, informed and judicious analysis.
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan 2013
- Bachelor of Economics (International Trade & Finance), University of Queensland 2011
- Level 1 & 2 – Accredited Derivatives Adviser 2015
- Responsible Executive ASX (Securities Markets, Clearing & Settlement) 2021
Kenneth began his career over a decade ago in the financial services industry. During this time it has helped him develop a robust understanding of quality asset analysis, asset selection and long term investment management expertise.
Since 2014 he has been a licensed financial adviser and also a member of the financial advisory division of Vincents. Kenneth's time in Vincent's has been involved in the exclusive provision of Investment management.
The principal assignment Kenneth undertakes is investment management related primarily to private and corporate clients. His advice includes the areas of; equities & fixed interest analysis, portfolio management, Strategic asset and sector allocation, macro- economic analysis other related financial strategies.
Kenneth achievements are contributable to hard work and dedication to his clients which has culminated in him Joining the Vincent's leadership team in 2021.
- Member of Economics Society of Queensland
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Affiliate Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Tax (Financial) Adviser