Director – Insolvency & Reconstruction
Steven has extensive experience in liquidations (voluntary and involuntary), administrations (voluntary and receivership administrations) and has administered numerous personal bankruptcies. Steven also provides expert turnaround, reconstruction and corproate recovery services.
Steven has experience across a broad range of industries including: building and construction, retail and property / real estate, film & television, professional services, transport, hospitality, leisure, managed investment schemes and manufacturing.
- Post Graduate Diploma, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Post Graduate Diploma, Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice (University of Southern Queensland)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Queensland)
Steven Staatz is an expert insolvency practitioner with over over 18 years experience in liquidations, administrations and personal bankruptcies in Australia and overseas. Steven was appointed Director, Insolvency & Reconstruction at Vincents in 2013.
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- INSOL International
- Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM)